Consigli per il FUTURO ;-)

Se riusciste a farci scendere con la Nave anche sui pianeti con i combattimenti dal suolo fin dentro lo spazio, bhè sarebbe magnifico e sareste i programmatori più forti al Mondo...
Così il gioco diventerebbe perfetto e il più bello di tutti, sicuramente poi non ci sarebbe confronto con nessun altro gioco del genere!!!
Provateci!!! ;-)))))

TRADUCTION

If you could get us off the ship Also on planets with the fighting from the soil and into space, well that would be great and would be programmers Stronger in the world ...
So the game would become perfect and the most beautiful of all, then surely there would be no comparison with the Gender No other game !!!
Try it !!! ;-)))))

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,047Moderator
    Glad that enjoy the game, unfortunately there are no plans for planet landing, it would take up way too much development time and was never really part of our concept
  • lucianoangelinilucianoangelini Posts: 20Member

Ok I understand...
    Maybe insert it in your next job ...
    In EVERSPACE 2 ;-)
  • troopitroopi Posts: 83Member
    I would not advise that path. Too close to big space games like elite and star citizen. I think this game is what it is, and it's the best at that simple concept - 3d Space combat with ships and pew-pew. Fast action, no simulation, lost of pretty lights.
    Everspace rules!