Didn't get access

Hi guy,
I purchsed the collecters edition, and i was told that i should get alpha access, however i didn't receive any instructions or anything on how to get the game?
does any of you know how do i get access? do i have to send email to some on or something.
Thanks, and have a great day!

Comments

• beelzebossibeelzebossi Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 2
    No alpha key after purchase, not sure if they need to manually send keys so it can take time :sweat:
  • ChemicalvampChemicalvamp Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 6
    Keep an eye out for "EVERSPACE Alpha Key" I found mine in gmail's promotions tab

It may help google figure out its not a promotion by clicking the flag icon and unchecking promotion
  • AbdulrahmanAbdulrahman Customer Posts: 2
    oh okay, how long did it take you guys to get the key?
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,157
    Did you receive your key, yet?
  • EremiticWolfEremiticWolf Member Posts: 8
    How long have some of you waited for your key? Been waiting since Saturday.
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgAdministrator Posts: 117

How long have some of you waited for your key? Been waiting since Saturday.

Issue is confirmed and your key should be on its way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

edited May 2016
    No problem, just wondering would it of been sent out by now? Haven't received it if is has. I've checked the spam folder as well. Actually I deleted the E-mail account and rebuilt it a few hours ago. I did check to make sure the key wasn't there before I rebuilt it though and, the key wasn't there.
    I can PM a new e-mail address and try that.
    Thanks for your time.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373

No problem, just wondering would it of been sent out by now? Haven't received it if is has. I've checked the spam folder as well. Actually I deleted the E-mail account and rebuilt it a few hours ago. I did check to make sure the key wasn't there before I rebuilt it though and, the key wasn't there.
    I can PM a new e-mail address and try that.
    Thanks for your time.

Just checking, did you get my email with your key?

Yes. Thanks! Awesome game.