Problems syncing Xbox Live Cloud

Hi!
I was playing the new update on XBOX, all worked perfectly.
When I started the game on my PC (Play Anywhere), it did not prompt to update the client (and I also forgot it). Loaded the game, gave me an error regarding XBOX Live User (I dismissed it assuming it was some conectivity error), but loaded the game. I continued playing , saved and left. Then I remembered about the update. Updated the pc client, but now it no longer syncs with the XBOX Live. The client no longer sees my save. I can play as expected on the console, but no deal on pc. Already tried unninstalling/reinstalling.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    We will try that here and keep you posted.
  • fozzimusfozzimus Posts: 4Member
    Is there anywhere ingame wher I can "refresh" my Live user, or something like that? Reinstalled it again, and still no "continue game" , so I'm assuming it just cant see my save.
  • MempoDanMempoDan Posts: 1Member
    Me too. No sync from xbox. Fresh install of the game never played on pc before.
  • elneilioselneilios Posts: 1Member
    I'm finding this too, I currently have 3 different saved games on 2 different PCs and one Xnox!
  • noctisumbranoctisumbra Posts: 1Member
    So, I am having the syncing problem as well, in addition to my save on PC being gone, much as the issue outlined in this thread https://forum.everspace-game.com/discussion/4170/lost-save-0-4-2-30747#latest Funny thing is, when I went to the location where the save files are supposed to be, there was no RSG folder under C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Local, instead I found it under C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Local\Packages\ROCKFISHGames.EVERSPACE_wm11qtfe9fmzj\LocalState I am wondering if this and the missing save issue could be a result of the save file folder location being incorrect? I have no saves in that location by the way.
  • fozzimusfozzimus Posts: 4Member
    Last update fixed it for me here ;)