Feeling kind of annoyed by the sale on the Humble store

JalerticJalertic Posts: 4Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat
I backed the Kickstater at the Space Cat level because I was fine with waiting for the game to launch fully and save some money. But, I see on the Humble Store today I can get the early access version for actually cheaper than I paid on Kickstarter (due to the 10% off I get on that store due to being a monthly subscriber), its $20.24 now vs the $22.63 I paid after conversion.
It's just a little frustrating that if I had actually not backed the kickstarter I could be playing right now for less money

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    edited February 2017
    Yet you've had access to the game since the Early Access was released September 14, 2016, whereas individuals purchasing it from the humble store only have access right now.

So, the $2.39 extra you paid gave you the earliest access available, upcoming wallpapers and a forum badge, which cannot be obtained from the Humble Bundle.

Besides, I think it's a great thing to see Everspace show up on a humble bundle to help more people dive into the game at a cheaper price, even though they will never get Kickstarter goodies.
  • JalerticJalertic Posts: 4Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat
    edited February 2017
    But my issue is I don't have early access to it, Space Cat doesn't have Beta access, and if I was suppose to have beta access then I was never notified or sent a key. So, if I hadn't kickstarted it, I could be playing, but since I did kickstart it at the cheaper level, I'm outta luck until the game comes out of early access
    edited February 2017
    All Space Cats do not have Beta Access correct...
    All Space Cats gained Early Access back in September; there is a chance the message landed in your email spam (which happened to a lot of pilots, unfortunately).

@ROCKFISH_HCK , would you be able to hook up @Jalertic with his key?
    Ah, I'm sorry, thank you for setting me straight @Giraffasaur. I reread the kickstarter update email from September and now see where they announced the change. I checked my spam, but being that old I think it was probably auto-perged by Gmail.
    Thanks again for listening to my rant and getting me straight! I look forward to hearing from Rockfish_HCK
    I live to serve, and it's my pleasure to help!

Now we just wait for Rockfish to get you your key, which shouldn't be too long. I'll follow up with them tomorrow if we still haven't heard anything.
    Rockfish emailed me my key this morning, thank you for your help!
    Glad to hear! Now go hone your skills up before the v0.4 patch, because it's going to be a big one! <3