X-Box 1 suggestions

ma3usnavyma3usnavy Posts: 1Member
I realize some of this may have been addressed in versions that haven't hit my platform yet, but here are a few suggestions I'd like to offer:
  • Need the ability to change HUD colors, sizes, shapes, etc. Sometimes you just can't see what you're looking for because of the star-field or background. Your selected target should pulse to make it easier to keep track of, and you have the option to filter out targets that you aren't interested in.
  • Item crafting should be nerfed a little bit. Don't take away the pause feature when going into the crafting/menu screen, but crafted items shouldn't be available immediately. After you pick what you want to craft, it shouldn't be available for 10,30, 60, 90, or 180 seconds depending on what you crafted.

Comments

• SteamBrainsSteamBrains Posts: 72Space Cat
    A crafting cooldown is a wonderful alternative to getting rid of the pause. In my opinion keep the menu pause. A crafting cooldown would be a great way to balance that out. As for Hud customization that would be awesome, I think there was another thread for that but I forget... All in all, good suggestions!