Day 2 impressions ...

TaldrenTaldren Posts: 11Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
Notes: I play with m+kb and mostly play in 3rd person. My resolution is 3440x1440.

1. A radar is needed. It is way too hard to know where other ships are at without one. The arrow indicators are very difficult to see, especially in very noisy backdrops. Perhaps in the bottom left corner?

2. A Current Target indicator is needed. I can barely read the small text and would like to know more about what I have targeted then what I can see during combat. Perhaps in the bottom right corner?

3. All the target indicators need some sort of outline so they can be seen against lighter backdrops.

4. The weapon target pips need to stand out more even more than the target indicators.

5. The mouse needs to auto center after a jump and when exiting menu's. I am constantly spinning out of control after a jump or leaving the menus.

6. I am really starting to miss my HOTAS ... but this is just a future hope.

For an alpha release, this is pretty -BEEP- solid. Most Alpha's I test are barely playable at all.

Quick Q ... why don't Terran ships/stations attack alien fighters? They attack outlaws well enough, but they completely ignore aliens.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,017Moderator
    Hi, thanks for the feedback! Terrans only fight back when attacked, and aliens don't attack terrans, outlaws however do.