Crash caused by Skip-Flag + additional Suggestions

HaosulHaosul Posts: 13Member
First of all: My english skills are.... bad.

This Bugs keeps Freezing the Game:

For example:
I owend as Secondars weapons some light rockets, corossions rockets and 1 Arc-9000

Marking the light rockets and corossion for Skip, and than firing the Arc-9000 freezes the game.
This also happens with other Weapons fired/switched to, but not all (equip switch forced by use up the fired one).
I didn't ckeck if the also happens with some consumables.

I wasn't able to repuduce the next Bug:
The game sometimes freezes when i try to swap or savage a skip-flagged Primary Weapon.

And last: I noticed something when my Traktor Mk3 Stopped Working: When mining stuff without the traktor beam, the mineral slowly drifts through space while not being attracted. But during the Traktor-Beam-bug the mined mineral wasn't moving at all. So maybe the Beam still works, but the Item is struck?

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,096Moderator, Space Cat
    Thank you for the report; I know the Tractor Beam issue is somewhat uncommon and the dev team knows about it.

Interesting crash regarding weapon skipping...haven't had that issue myself, but then again I haven't locked a lot of Secondary Weapons either.
  • HaosulHaosul Posts: 13Member
    edited January 2017
    I don't lock secondary either, but while searching bugs, you have to do a lot of strange things. ;D

Just found a visual Bug. I'm gonna post it an a different Discussion.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Thanks for reporting! We will have a look at this.