New gunship perk suggestion

DeathPantsDeathPants Posts: 2Member
Hello, love the game so far. A simple thing I would like to see added to the gunships perks list is a means to repair hull by a % for each kill. I would leave it to the devs to figure a good balance so as not to be overpowered, but if I had to say how much. Maybe 1-5% hull repaired. Also have it so only kills with the primary weapon can repair the hull. The perk could be called auto salvage or something like that. I think this would help get the gunship in a good place.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,045Moderator
    Hi, in the next update we'll introduce "Enhancements" - these will come in two categories, Sub-Routines and Glyphs. Glyphs will be a bit on the fantastical side and won't be added in the next update, but a little later. You could see Enhancements as optional perks that you equip in the hangar. You'll start with one enhancement slot and can upgrade to 3. Enhancements will come with benefits, but also with downsides. We have plans for a Glyph that does exactly what you mentioned - repair your hull when you shoot down and enemy. But to even it out it will also come with the downside of not being able to use nanobots for hull repairs, just component repairs - at least that's the plan for now
  • SteamBrainsSteamBrains Posts: 72Space Cat
    Sounds awesome!
  • DeathPantsDeathPants Posts: 2Member
    Sounds very awesome! Can't wait. :)