NO SAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER. continuing from where I left off has NEVER HAPPENED.

My game does not automatically save every time you enter a new location.
I can not quit any time and just continue from the point you entered the last location.
It just goes back to the very start regardless of how far i get or if i die or not.
I've tested this over and over, and continuing from where I left off has NEVER HAPPENED.
NOT EVEN ONCE ?
Please explain why this is happening ?

Comments

• CON_JOBCON_JOB Posts: 2Member
    Its working now, just got rid and re-dl and works now so PANIC OVER.
    Great game, sorry for ranting i drink too much COFFEE.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 953Moderator
    Glad it's working for you know. I'm still curious about what exactly was causing it. Could you maybe tell us which Windows version you're using. And do i understand correctly, you were able to fix it by uninstalling via steam (and selecting to delete save data I'm guessing) and then just re-installing via steam?
  • troopitroopi Posts: 83Member
    I do think that installing a game on C: in program data folders, and running that game without administrative rights can cause this kind of events, since the windows can silently block access to files inside what it considers as system folders. (happened to me with one assassin's creed game.)
    I got rid of those by always partitioning my Hard disks with C: and D:, and using D: to install everything that is outside the windows core.
  • COCONUTCOCONUT Posts: 6Common Backer, Customer
    My game don't save at all too :s

Everytime i restart the game i click "continue" and i'm going to the Hangar and start from 1st sector !