Drone carrier overridden! Wait, THIS again? (Spoilers if you haven't seen the drone carrier yet)

ben1000bhpben1000bhp Posts: 7Member
Hello, as the title states I used mainframe override on a Drone carrier and because it didn't see me as hostile anymore it tucks it's drones in and becomes unkillable. Which is a problem as they have jump jammers on them... Ended up waiting for the interceptors to come and to try get it to release the drones and killed it, but died from the damage taken because the battleships came once I jump out of the sector, and meant another drone carrier... Also, the drones that the carrier spawned were hostile but then overriden but the drone carrier to become friendly, which is interesting. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/197426912820686956/8239BE2006916E519F6B2DF0F1AE21A0BBA1578D/

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,045Moderator
    Thanks for reporting, we'll sort it out
  • SteamBrainsSteamBrains Posts: 72Space Cat
    This happened to me as well. I had to wait for some outlaw scouts to come in and then focus the drones.
  • Yulia11Yulia11 Posts: 77Customer, Collector Beta Backer
    > @ROCKFISH_Andi said:
    > Thanks for reporting, we'll sort it out

Maybe remove jumping restriction after overriding a hostile vessel with surrpresser??
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,045Moderator
    Yulia11 said:

Maybe remove jumping restriction after overriding a hostile vessel with surrpresser??

Yes, that would make sense