Will it run on a MS Surface Pro 4?

LazPLLazPL Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 1
Mine has a Core i7, 16 Gb of Ram and an Intel Iris 540 GPU. Will it run? I really don't know how my setup compares to the minimum requirement - an Nvida GTX 480? Grateful for any advice!

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited November 2016
    Most high-performance games like Everspace (even with lowest settings) are the most demanding on the GPU of the device running it. Core i7, perfect. 16 Gb RAM, excellent. But that Intel Iris 540 GPU is going to have some issues processing the needs of a game like Everspace.

Here is a comparison of the Intel Iris 540 vs Nvidia GTX 480. GPU Memory and GPU Display are night and day, really.

If it does work (emphasis on if), I fear you won't even reach a steady 20 fps.
  • Yulia11Yulia11 Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 84

Most high-performance games like Everspace (even with lowest settings) are the most demanding on the GPU of the device running it. Core i7, perfect. 16 Gb RAM, excellent. But that Intel Iris 540 GPU is going to have some issues processing the needs of a game like Everspace.

Here is a comparison of the Intel Iris 540 vs Nvidia GTX 480. GPU Memory and GPU Display are night and day, really.

If it does work (emphasis on if), I fear you won't even reach a steady 20 fps.

750Ti handles 1080p epic 60fps easily. Iris 540 should at least be able to play it on 1080p med 30.