Backer Rewards: Enemy Names, Player Names, Your Name in the Credits

ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
edited May 2017 in NEWS
Dear Pilots,

Depending on your reward tier, you have the option to add one or several names to the EVERSPACE database. In order to do so, we have sent out emails to eligible backers, today.

Please check your inboxes as well as your spam, promotion and even your trash folders.

The deadline to provide your name(s) is December 31, 2016.

Big thanks again for your support,
Michael and your dedicated ROCKFISH Games Team

Comments

• JairJair Posts: 31Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    I did but it did not work.
  • GAGNEGAGNE Posts: 1Common Beta Backer, Customer
    I receved the email... in spam box and it have been deleted before I can check it. can you send me it again?
    I sorry for my mistake.

thanks

And continue your work, your game is really cool.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    @GAGNE : No worries, @ROCKFISH_Uwe will reach out to you directly.
    That's why I stopped playing. Lack of consideration.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    edited November 2016
    Jair said:

If you need assistance, you need to be clear in what is occurring so someone can assist your specific scenario. In what way are you having an issue with receiving, composing or sending the information required?
  • lowkee33lowkee33 Posts: 17Collector Beta Backer
    Got it the other day Thank you!

Jair said:

If you need assistance, you need to be clear in what is occurring so someone can assist your specific scenario. In what way are you having an issue with receiving, composing or sending the information required?
    "Depending on your reward tier, you have the option to add one or several names to the EVERSPACE database. In order to do so, we have sent out emails to eligible backers, today. " I could not change my name.
    edited November 2016
    Jair said:

I could not change my name.

I think there is a misunderstanding here that needs addressed.

This thread is meant to guide individuals of the respective kickstarter tiers (like yourself) who have the ability to ADD a name (not CHANGE) to the database.

What name are you trying to change, and where are you doing this? Have you received the email?
  • NuchimsNuchims Posts: 9Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    I have not received an email and I'm a space optimzr.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,085Moderator
    @Nuchims @Jair I just checked and e-mails did go out on Novemner 9th to the e-mail addresses you are using here on the forums. So please check your spam folders again. Sender should be "[email protected]" with subject "EVERSPACE Backer Rewards"

Jair said:

Public name. I went to edit profile
  • NuchimsNuchims Posts: 9Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

@Nuchims @Jair I just checked and e-mails did go out on Novemner 9th to the e-mail addresses you are using here on the forums. So please check your spam folders again. Sender should be "[email protected]" with subject "EVERSPACE Backer Rewards"

don't see it, must of been deleted. email address is correct.
    Jair said:

Public name. I went to edit profile

I would log out, then log in again. After logging in, I would try to make the changes to your forum account. And after those changes are made, I would again log out and log back in, just to be sure. Hopefully that helps.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,085Moderator
    @Nuchims We could try sending you the survey again to a different email address. If you have a second one you could use, please let me know and tell me your email address in a private message.
  • SquatoSquato Posts: 2Member
    Hi there.

Thanks to the stream sale, I was reminded that I backed this game during the kickstarter, but haven't been sent any emails beyond the Kickstarter ones for the most part. This means I don't have the Alpha codes, or the email regarding this element.

Sorry to be a pain, but is it possible to get this fixed still?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    Hi there,

I just checked your status. Unfortunately, your order was not processed correctly at the end of the Kickstarter which is why you haven't received any emails from us. I am very sorry about this and just send an email with your key. Please check your promotion and spam folder, too.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • SquatoSquato Posts: 2Member
    @ROCKFISH_Michael

Thank you very much for the prompt reply!

And yes, I got the code and am downloading the game. :dizzy:
    Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.