totally cheesey idea

b1tt3rmanb1tt3rman Posts: 14Member
Its happened to me a few times now a totally hopeless situation.My weapons damaged, shields damaged and getting dogged by 3 fighters waiting to die.What if there was a random thing to turn that around, A Vampire beam! , maybe in reality its some virus encrusted piece of tech floating around out there.You'd pick it up and your lasers are different when you fire on the enemy it drains their shields then hit points.Maybe even your cockpit turns red while this happens and your infected hive uncharacteristically laughs sinisterly , i'm thinking of etherial crossbow in heretic.Then after a few kills your hive manages to purge the virus and things are back to normal. That would be like the power pill to your ghosts.

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    edited October 2016
    A Weapon that was more powerful based on the player's hull could be interesting; the lower your hull, the more powerful the weapon would become.

Or maybe instead of it being a specific Weapon, it could instead be a Device that increases overall damage the more damage you've taken.