Solar Storm blowing suppressor away

BaalexBaalex Posts: 5Member
During a run I made it half way through sector 6, and encountered an Okkar Corvette mk. 2 with a jump suppressor. No major problems I thought, except it was swarming with outlaws and lesser Okkar ships and I had to clean them up before tackling the Corvette. Only issue is that whilst I was busy elsewhere, several solar storms hit, and blew the Corvette out of bounds.
It sailed off of the designated area, so I couldn't actually reach it without the game telling me I was leaving the zone. The kicker is that the jump-suppression was still active, and I didn't have enough resources to build a jump stabilizer.
So I was simply stuck there, waiting for my inevitable doom as the Colonial Warships warped in and slaughtered me.
I dunno if it counts as a bug, a feature or whatnot, but -BEEP-, it annoyed me a lot.

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,096Moderator, Space Cat
    I don't think it's the intention of the developers to soft-block and trap the player; that goes against fundamental game design principles.

Sorry this happened, but glad you reported it so it may be corrected for the release.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Thanks for reporting! This bug is already on our list.