Final area in sector 7 accidentally deposited 2 ARC thingies into one slot... Couldn't finish level.

zanianzanian Posts: 3Member
So I had deposited 3 of the ARC whatevers into the holding area, because the last one was behind a black hole and I'm terrified of the black holes. I've died way too many times to accidentally falling too close to a black hole and not being able to get out. So I got the last one and teleported back with the teleporter mark 3 and 3 energy cost reductors mk1 and accidentally teleported on top of another slot that I had already filled. The game said ARC "thingy (I don't remember what they were called but they look like the ARC 9000 missile)" was removed and then flashed another text and said 3/4 collected. I couldn't do anything to deposit the one back to the right spot so I tried shooting the station to see if it would release one, but it didn't. I ended up voluntarily teleporting myself into the black hole because I couldn't continue. I wouldn't normally post, but this bug sucked. It was my first time getting to the end and I couldn't complete the portion of the game that has been released so far because of it. I don't know what happens!!! I know that is the last sector that's released, but I don't know what I get for completing it.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Sorry for that. This will be fixed in the next update. You can always return to the main menu and resume. You will then start in the same level.