How many sectors are in Xbox One GP?

Last night I saved out in Sector 3. How much more until I reach the end of the current game?

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,102
    edited October 2016
    In all current versions of Everspace, there are six explorable Sectors and a final Mission as Sector 7.

But please note that getting to Sector 7 will not be "the end" of the final game; every run is part of a much larger whole of the story, and each run builds upon your previous run with the use of various unlockables in the game (Perks, Blueprints, more to come).
  • gustavo_sanchezgustavo_sanchez Member Posts: 14
    Oh ok thanks! I still have some playing to do. Is there a top level ETA estimate on the next update? Q4 2016, etc?
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,102
    edited October 2016
    Unfortunately the updates don't drop at certain times or with any particular pattern, but I can guarantee they're hard at work on the next batch and will have it ready. With the community involvement here in the official Everspace forums, the Steam forums and the Everspace subreddit, there are a lot of tweaks mentioned by the community that are being implemented that we'll see soon-ish. ;-)

Keep focusing on your current run and be sure to drop feedback here on the forums. I'm sure the next update will be here before you can max out all your Perks and get all the Blueprints!