Perk Display Issue

TanariousTanarious Posts: 7Common Alpha Backer
On perk screen - Devices and Consumables displays 0/3, even though I have purchased 2 levels. If you click on it the details say "Current:2 Level Up:3" - But at the top Devices still says 0/3

Comments

• ZeisZeis Posts: 5Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Same, though I have purchased up to level 3, yet I still only have 2 slots available.
  • PilotChaosPilotChaos Posts: 8Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    It takes 3 upgrades to get to the first level, they cost less most upgrades to let you use up smaller credit amounts.
  • ZeisZeis Posts: 5Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Eh, what's the point of that? If it takes 3 upgrades to get one more device slot, why not just make it one a-bit-more-expensive-upgrade to get 1 more device slot, like with everything else?
  • Aevum DecessusAevum Decessus Posts: 2Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Zeis said:

Eh, what's the point of that? If it takes 3 upgrades to get one more device slot, why not just make it one a-bit-more-expensive-upgrade to get 1 more device slot, like with everything else?

Because it's much better to be able to just spend 200,400,600 to get one extra slot, than to try to save up to 1,200 at once when you first start playing the game

It's why there's a progress bar under those upgrades to show how close you are to unlocking the next slot.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    This sub-level progressing of perks will be made clearer in the future.