First 6 hours Bug/Thoughts/ comments

Therian12Therian12 Posts: 27Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
First of all for an alpha this is amazing. I understand this might just be a shadow of what the game will be but I am hooked (-BEEP- i played 6 hours in one sitting)
BUGS: (I am sure these are just the nature of the beast known as ALPHA)
You can shoot while you death spine (ship is destroyed if you click your ship will PEW PEW PEW as a spinning fireball)
I used my last scanner and when it went to drone jammer it read off a crazy cooldown number like 877 million seconds. The jammer was still usable but it was odd to see those red numbers.
The lens flare of looking into the sun is kinda clipped it stops after a period and leaves empty space

Thoughts:
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US SOME SORT OF CARGO HOLD
Or at least some way to compare items without having to destroy them to equip the new one floating in space
Item vendors would be awesome (I get a metric -BEEP- ton of plasma and have no use for it but never have any power cores)

Comments:
I will say it again cause it is worth repeating... YOU GUYS ARE DOING AMAZING
This alpha feels rock solid and very well polished. I know you will be adding more and more and more as time progresses. ( I would love to see more enemy bases and whatnot)

and BTW my last attempt before turning in for bed.. i got attacked by a small alien interceptor party felt good killing them.. then all of a sudden
WHAAAAM HUGE SHIPS POP IN AND ABSOLUTELY WRECK ME
holy -BEEP- guys THAT WAS SOOOOO COOOL
my first thought was to scram and hide behind an asteroid but alas it was those thin spikey ones... and i hid on the side... not behind... i died INSTANTLY lol

Comments

• Therian12Therian12 Posts: 27Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Also another side thought... the text on the items that show up in the distance, containers asteroids turrets weapons, is too small or ... hard to see it blinds in quite a bit
  • LiberTeaLiberTea Posts: 24Member, Common Alpha Backer
    Yes, Cargo hold needs to be added...
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    yes cargo holds is a must!!!!
  • ZenTigerZenTiger Posts: 12Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    I think you can increase the amount of stuff you can carry if you unlock it?
  • Therian12Therian12 Posts: 27Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    ZenTiger said:

I think you can increase the amount of stuff you can carry if you unlock it?

Equipable slots such as consumable, primary and secondary weapons, and devices. I wanna be able to hold stuff and change if the need arises.
  • RichTeaRichTea Posts: 15Member, Common Alpha Backer
    I agree cargo hold or at least the ability to compare items without having to dismantle something would be a great improvement to EVERSPACE.
  • ES_11075ES_11075 Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    I think a cargo hold is a necessity in upcoming patches. Also, if it was possible to scrap some of the excess weapons and consumable you come across into their base components (maybe 70% of resources you would get), that would be fantastic as well!
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    We will implement easier on-the-fly switching / comparing / dismantling of equipment in space.