endless spinning bug?

ES_6956ES_6956 Posts: 7Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
So i was fighting 2 Outlaw Chiefs in sector 2(with some horribly mismatched gear, but i think i handled well) and after killing 1, the other started blapping me into the next dimension

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A4FE7BE12ACC1D81!74623&authkey=!AMfxFtp6AUUrKq4&ithint=file,flv

After i think 3 shots, i was sent into that uncontrollable spin, and all the way during that video i'm spinning the left stick and boost, trying to out-physics the physics :smiley:

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator
    Thanks for reporting this!
  • MrWoodchipMrWoodchip Posts: 53Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    This happened to me too

Video:
    https://www.twitch.tv/n_dig/v/64078261 @2:15:30
  • RichTeaRichTea Posts: 15Member, Common Alpha Backer
    I also just experienced this.

First time for me an 8 hours game time so pretty impressed it's taken me this long to reach an 'obvious' bug. Impressive Alpha!
  • ES_6956ES_6956 Posts: 7Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    I think i've been able to isolate it to one of 2 situations

first is fighting Outlaw Chiefs(there's always at least 1, usually accompanied by a Webber) and they 'kill' you while you're using nanobots in the dogfight, your HP will hit 0 but regen anyways and send you into a spin

The other is getting hit by 2-3 Chief missiles in a row and getting your spin applied twice or something.
  • zefferonizefferoni Posts: 15Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    ES_6956 said:

I think i've been able to isolate it to one of 2 situations

first is fighting Outlaw Chiefs(there's always at least 1, usually accompanied by a Webber) and they 'kill' you while you're using nanobots in the dogfight, your HP will hit 0 but regen anyways and send you into a spin

The other is getting hit by 2-3 Chief missiles in a row and getting your spin applied twice or something.

Pretty much same situation as the first post, and like ES_6956 mentioned, it was right after getting blasted by Outlaw Chief missiles. I had also just healed with nanobots. Eventually spiraled out of safe orbit.
  • zefferonizefferoni Posts: 15Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    Oh, I should also note at the time my inertial dampeners were out, but I hadn't experienced that spin before even with them knocked out.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Expect this bug to be fixed in the next update.
This discussion has been closed.