Everspace Benchmarks

GoloithGoloith Posts: 34Common Alpha Backer, Customer
Hello Ever Rogues,

Say I wanted to start a thread to take a look at what kind of performance folks are getting with their systems while player Everspace. If you could please post your system specs, resolutions, and game settings that would be appreciated:

Comments

• GoloithGoloith Posts: 34Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    edited April 2016
    Specs:
    5930K @ 4.5GHz / x99 MSI SLI Plus / SM951 512GB m2 / 2x Titan X Hybrids @ 1403 MHz Core & 3909 Mhz VRAM / 3440x1440 Monitor

Settings: EPIC / V-Sync Off / 3440x1440 Resolution (4.95m Pixels)

Average FPS: 84.82
    Min FPS: 58.70
    Max FPS: 117.40

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QLOHYI0bM7skwT_XPSj-VMeMok0afJA_JIlMPbsYzpw/edit#gid=768093276
  • ChemicalvampChemicalvamp Posts: 6Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    My Specs:
    AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHZ / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / 2 HyperX Predator 240GB in RAID0 / AMD R9 Fury X @ 1050 MHz Core & 500 MHz HBM / 1920x1080 Monitor

Still waiting for my key to fill the rest out, I think you may have me beat though, I haven't touched any overclocking yet. Im assuming that spread sheet is compiled by the benchmark?
    MSI Afterburner. Coverted to CSV, the formated in XLSX
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    i7 950 @ 3.3ghz
    astrix gtx 970 oc edition
    16 gb ram
    500gb ssd
    1920 x 1080 epic settings and set to full screen and im getting solid 60 fps (every now and then i get a stutter and ill see 37 fps for a split second)
  • lanius424lanius424 Posts: 13Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Booster
    4790k OCed at 4.6
    EVGA 980ti Hybrid
    16gb of ram
    1920x1080 set to epic. Solid 60fps with occasional dips and stutters (though a gsync monitor seems to help some), after all the game isn't optimized.

Goloith quick question for ya. I followed a thread on how to disable vsync but I'm not it entirely sure it worked. Any idea if the game is capped at sixty FPS? (I would think not seeming you got 80)
    @humanevil

That i7 950 should be able to hit 4.2GHz with the right settings. My last CPU was an i7 920 with a hyper 212 cooler.
    @lanius424

Make sure to set frame at the bottom to like 350.0000
    Goloith said:

@humanevil

That i7 950 should be able to hit 4.2GHz with the right settings. My last CPU was an i7 920 with a hyper 212 cooler.

yea when i built the pc i had overclocking mind but i decided not to in the end as i had no idea what i was doing lol though i may have to one day or just buy new gear...i guess ill wait untill sq42 is out before i decide what to do
    edited April 2016
    @humanevil

Put a hyper 212 cooler on that CPU and you won't need to upgrade for awhile. -BEEP- it will be good enough for Star Citizen. Right now it's the server CPU bottlenecking on 4 cores. Even my beastily 5930K doesn't see the extra FPS in server related tasks.

http://goo.gl/s88jYy

It's a super cheap ($30.00) and if you have the case space it will be no problem. If you want some help overclocking let me know, I should have screenshots on my settings.
  • ChemicalvampChemicalvamp Posts: 6Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    I can't seem to disable vsync..
  • lanius424lanius424 Posts: 13Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Booster
    Goloith said:

@humanevil

Put a hyper 212 cooler on that CPU and you won't need to upgrade for awhile. -BEEP- it will be good enough for Star Citizen. Right now it's the server CPU bottlenecking on 4 cores. Even my beastily 5930K doesn't see the extra FPS in server related tasks.

http://goo.gl/s88jYy

It's a super cheap ($30.00) and if you have the case space it will be no problem. If you want some help overclocking let me know, I should have screenshots on my settings.

i have a Venom Voodoo 2 cooler on my cpu and yea if you could send me the settings you have that would be cool. i have the extreme rampage 2 mobo if that makes any difference
    edited May 2016
    @humanevil
    i7 920 Overclock to 4.2 GHz
    I would highly suggest that you don't select 199 for your BCLK right away. I'd personally try something a little less aggressive from the start. Maybe like 180 then work your way up to 199. Since you actually have a higher binned chip (i7 950) then me you probably could surpass 4.2 GHz. Remember 4.2GHz is the boost clock, not base. Right now you'll see the base clock at 3.98GHz. Let me know if you need any help.

Goloith said:
    I would highly suggest that you don't select 199 for your BCLK right away. I'd personally try something a little less aggressive from the start. Maybe like 180 then work your way up to 199. Since you actually have a higher binned chip (i7 950) then me you probably could surpass 4.2 GHz. Remember 4.2GHz is the boost clock, not base. Right now you'll see the base clock at 3.98GHz. Let me know if you need any help.

thanks for that i will give it atry soon.
  • RichTeaRichTea Posts: 15Member, Common Alpha Backer
    edited May 2016
    Hi, EVERSPACE runs pretty well for me the majorify of the time. Epic settings on 1920x1080.

i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    16GB RAM
    SSD

I run stable 59-60 FPS almost all the time. The only times it dips are first warping into a zone for a moment (I haven't caught the value, will have to check It's just a stutter on loading I think), and (strangely it seems) sometimes on the first hit of each mineable asteroid, where it drops as low as 20 FPS for a second. The asteroid stutter comes and goes, but it seems to be consistent each game session (not had many sessions so might be red herring).
    @RichTea

We need to overclock that 2600K! You should be able to hit 4.4GHz on that thing. It would add another 2 years to it.
  • ElanElan Posts: 19Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    CPU: i7-4770k @ 4.2GHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0 6GB
    RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400 Mhz
    Monitor: AMH A399U (40 inch 4k)
    All the SSD's

Running at 4k on Epic settings I'm seeing ~30 FPS and on high I see ~40 FPS.