Shock Rifle is broken

DigitalNinjaDigitalNinja Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 16
Is it called the Shock Rifle? The weapon that you have to charge before firing? Well, the weapon you have to charge usually, for me, results in it infinity charging...even after reaching max charge, it just keeps charging, I've let go of M1 and clicked frantically to get it to fire, but nope... still charging.

Switching weapons only cancels the charge and recharging it after a weapon switch just makes it infinity charge again...

Comments

• DemiDemi Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 6
    I just ran into this problem as well... although it worked for a few dogfights at first.
  • DemiDemi Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 6
    Actually a combination of cycling thru my primary weapons and spooling up the Gatling unfroze it and I was able to play for about 2 hours without it freezing in the charge state again.
  • MrWoodchipMrWoodchip Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 53
    Dang, you beat me to it.
  • yezayeza Posts: 68
    same issue here.
  • MrWoodchipMrWoodchip Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 53
    It seems to work intermittently. I had it work fine after restarting the game, with a single little niggle that was solved by switching off and back. It's still a problem, however.
  • DigitalNinjaDigitalNinja Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 16
    It usually happens after the first few shots are fired, then it starts infinity charging, I haven't found a temp fix for this as any "solution" doesn't work.
  • DocTannerDocTanner Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 8
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,317
    Thanks, we'll have a look at this