Crafting missiles needs to craft 2(TWO) at LEAST

VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Posts: 107Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
edited April 2016 in Suggestions (read only)
Spending all those materials even if it is only 3 on the tier 2 for ONE missile is really hard to justify.

Comments

  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Yes, resource balancing is still in a very early stage.
  • VirlomiVirlomi Posts: 17Member, Common Alpha Backer
    Excellent! Especially since you can go through them extremely quickly.
  • yezayeza Posts: 68
    or maybe missiles should be more powerful to justify the price?
  • Dir7yPawsDir7yPaws Posts: 34Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    yeza said:

    or maybe missiles should be more powerful to justify the price?

    As it stands, most missiles 1 shot an enemy without shields. Use them wisely and don't just fire them off at every enemy except for those elite ones.
  • fdiaz78fdiaz78 Posts: 101Space Optimizr
    edited May 2016
    Dir7yPaws said:

    yeza said:

    or maybe missiles should be more powerful to justify the price?

    As it stands, most missiles 1 shot an enemy without shields. Use them wisely and don't just fire them off at every enemy except for those elite ones.
    Maybe drones but outlaws and higher tier mobs needs multiple hits from missiles to die. I emptied my entire arsenal on an Chief with shields down. Missiles need a boost.
  • Dir7yPawsDir7yPaws Posts: 34Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    fdiaz78 said:

    Dir7yPaws said:

    yeza said:

    or maybe missiles should be more powerful to justify the price?

    As it stands, most missiles 1 shot an enemy without shields. Use them wisely and don't just fire them off at every enemy except for those elite ones.
    Maybe drones but outlaws and higher tier mobs needs multiple hits from missiles to die. I emptied my entire arsenal on an Chief with shields down. Missiles need a boost.
    As you progress, you'll find different missile types that do more damage but have shorter range. If you ever get stuck against a chief, try to stay on his tail as he does not have a very good turning radius
  • yezayeza Posts: 68
    or we need special missiles, heavier ones, for those pesky chiefs. torpedoes or heavy missiles for example.
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Posts: 107Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Dir7yPaws said:

    fdiaz78 said:

    Dir7yPaws said:

    yeza said:

    or maybe missiles should be more powerful to justify the price?

    As it stands, most missiles 1 shot an enemy without shields. Use them wisely and don't just fire them off at every enemy except for those elite ones.
    Maybe drones but outlaws and higher tier mobs needs multiple hits from missiles to die. I emptied my entire arsenal on an Chief with shields down. Missiles need a boost.
    As you progress, you'll find different missile types that do more damage but have shorter range. If you ever get stuck against a chief, try to stay on his tail as he does not have a very good turning radius
    ONLY if you get lucky enough to get a blueprint, and it's not guaranteed, I think the last time I played I saw a single drop of 5 explosive missiles, that's all I ever saw.
  • yezayeza Posts: 68
    i get all the time missile packs with 5-10 each. its rare that i run out of them completely.
Sign In or Register to comment.