So what are blueprints?

Lord_WCLord_WC Posts: 5Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
I found a devastator blueprint.
It sounds good, I like devastating stuff.
But what is it, how do I build it? Is it for this run only or it stays with me for the rest of the game?

Comments

• VovolovVovolov Posts: 16Customer
    Not sure about the blueprint, but the devastator is a device you can install. It will reserve 20 of your energy permanently for a 50% damage boost to weapons. It's awesome.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 995Moderator
    The Sub-Routine: Devestator is a device that can be crafted during runs in a device slot. You will need the required resources, though. In the ingame menu, click on "craft" while selecting an empty slot or an occupied device slot (the device in that slot will be replaced). The device won't stay with you for the rest of the game, but the blueprint (and with it the option to craft this device) will. Hope that helps and thanks for playing!
  • Lord_WCLord_WC Posts: 5Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

The Sub-Routine: Devestator is a device that can be crafted during runs in a device slot. You will need the required resources, though. In the ingame menu, click on "craft" while selecting an empty slot or an occupied device slot (the device in that slot will be replaced). The device won't stay with you for the rest of the game, but the blueprint (and with it the option to craft this device) will. Hope that helps and thanks for playing!

Great, those are the things I wanted to know, thank you for the answer!