First Reaction

AlanAlan Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 16
Have just got the alfa key and brought the game up - HA - this is a "Singler-Player Elite Dangerous" variation! Nothing bad about that - ED is a bit too complex for me and hopefully ES will be easier.

First thing: For all the hype - the graphics are NOT crisp and 'jaw-dropping' in clarity and sharpness. This could be an alfa thing where the GFX can be polished later. Views are ok - just not knockout... I'm running an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti and it is capable... what I'm seeing is a tad fuzzy/no sharp.

Next I will re-install my Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS controller. It would be great for you to include support for this product as it is economical and should almost be a "minimum requirement" for such a game.

Along with this a good User-manuial PDF (no sexy background llke so many game manuals do - just plain white paper and the keys) to show all the controls and how to define and use them.

As Arnie said - "I'll be back!"

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,189
    Thanks for the first impressions. We hope we'll get the time some day in the future to squeeze in options to manually configure controls. This could be useful for HOTAS, but we're also still waiting for Unreal HOTAS support. We'll surely add some sort of manual later. Thanks for playing!
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    Default graphic setting is "medium". Did you try "epic"?