No Alpha Email

Comments

• SwitchSwitch Posts: 2Customer
    I see that there was a 2nd listing sent out. Will there just sort of be rotations of emails sent out to the backers? I only ordered mine on April 24th, so not sure if I should be expecting to wait a few more days or be on the lookout tonight.
  • ChemicalvampChemicalvamp Posts: 6Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    My vive arrives in 2 days, I've been pretty patient.. But my alpha key, that comes really soon right?.. right?
  • bassick113bassick113 Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Just by reading some of these comments it looks like some people who purchased the alpha today got the key today as well. So there's hope...
  • MattYodaMattYoda Posts: 2Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Just placed my order for Alpha, here's hoping I get the key this weekend, if not will have to wait until next week to take a look at this :neutral:
  • SwitchSwitch Posts: 2Customer
    I just found my key actually in my Promotional folder in Gmail. The other Everspace emails have always come through in my Primary folder, so I don't know why it didn't for this email. Hopefully that may help some people?
  • ES_6808ES_6808 Posts: 1Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Austin said:

I just found my key actually in my Promotional folder in Gmail. The other Everspace emails have always come through in my Primary folder, so I don't know why it didn't for this email. Hopefully that may help some people?

Thanks for pointing this out! Mine was in there too.
  • AshezthAshezth Posts: 9Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    If it helps, I used GMAIL and in the Promotions tab is where I found my key. It's separate from regular email.
  • Ricki EgholmRicki Egholm Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    I'm a bit concerned that the webshop didn't ask for my Card Security Code (CSC) or asked for VISA-validation. Makes me wonder if my payment will even go through...
  • HerrMatthiasHerrMatthias Posts: 9Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    How long you have to usually wait until you get the Alpha Key e-mail ?
    bought it 24 min ago.
  • SIXKSIXK Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer

How long you have to usually wait until you get the Alpha Key e-mail ?
    bought it 24 min ago.

I bought it yesterday and still waiting
  • chadbrochillychadbrochilly Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Austin said:

Nice! Thanks. This happened to me too. Would suggest everyone check all their folders.
  • Denis StrelnikovDenis Strelnikov Posts: 9Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    where alpha key ?
  • VolidonVolidon Posts: 10Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Just got Alpha tonight EDT and patiently awaiting the alpha email. :smiley:
  • MattYodaMattYoda Posts: 2Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Just received my Alpha key, so around 24hrs after purchase :smile:
  • Angua von UberwaldAngua von Uberwald Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    It would appear I got my Alpha key about 20mins after order confirmation. However it was in Gmail promotion folder. Thanks for posting that tip.
  • EmilEmil Posts: 1Customer

It would appear I got my Alpha key about 20mins after order confirmation. However it was in Gmail promotion folder. Thanks for posting that tip.

This does the deal! Thank you bro. All Gmail users should find their code in the promotion folder! I wrote a mail to the Gmail staff explaining the situation as well as flaggin it non-promotion. It might be fixxed they said, but to be safe you guys have to check!
  • smeacesmeace Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    15 hours and no code
  • EstheraenEstheraen Posts: 3Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    6h and nothing too, I can't wait to try this awesome game ! (I'm sure it is !)
  • DariusDarius Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Got an Email that my order is complete but there was no key in it. Do i get another Email with the key ?
  • CharosCharos Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Also no email with key checked all folders really disappointed...
  • RomanRoman Posts: 12Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    edited May 2016
    same here. No key yet, just mails which confirm the order. This was 6 hours ago. (I also checked all gmail-folders) :neutral:
  • EndusEndus Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Ordered last night (12 hours ago). Not really complaining, just providing another example. As they said, folks, they're waiting for credit card payments to be confirmed and such. But, on the chance that something's screwy, here's my post.

I got the order confirmation e-mails, and I don't use gmail's inbox system, so there's only the one folder it would go to. Did check spam folder, but not there either.
  • GriefedGriefed Posts: 14Customer
    Can't wait for my key, really looking forward to it. I hope the payment confirmation gets done soon. :pensive:
  • ZebZeb Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    edited May 2016

This sounds like everyone using Gmail has a Promotion folder, but I cannot find that on my Gmail. I am a Gmail n00b. Are there different ways to configure Gmail? All my Emails just come in my Inbox.

[Edit:] Nevermind, found the "folder". No email yet.
    edited May 2016
    [comment redacted]
    I purchased last night and have not recieved my key yet. As others have said, it would have been nice to know about the possible delay before making the purchase, but thank you for at least mentioning it here and not leaving everyone in the dark.
  • EndusEndus Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Endus said:

Ordered last night (12 hours ago). Not really complaining, just providing another example. As they said, folks, they're waiting for credit card payments to be confirmed and such. But, on the chance that something's screwy, here's my post.

I got the order confirmation e-mails, and I don't use gmail's inbox system, so there's only the one folder it would go to. Did check spam folder, but not there either.

Just wanted to update that I just received my key e-mail. So just be patient, folks; they're a-comin'.
    Just received mine as well, right around 12 hours later.
  • RomanRoman Posts: 12Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    got my key, took about 10 hours
  • MatthewMatthew Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    The fact that they are waiting has me concerned. I mean, I order something on steam and they verify instantly and boom, I am downloading the game inside of a minute of ordering. Here? It has already been marked out of my credit card, received my "transaction complete" email, and now I have to find out that I need to wait a day or more?

I don't know if they are trying to be cautious or what, but it makes me a bit, well, nervous. The fact that they say "You have paid us, but we aren't fast enough to give you what you paid for".

Also, and this is my first big clue that something was off. They would only show the price in Euro's even though I was able to register in the USA. No autoconversion to the Dollar...... Just saying, it would have been nice......