No alpha key

AntoniusAntonius Posts: 6Common Alpha Backer, Customer
Bought the alpha pack some days ago, got no email with key so far, whats going on ?

Comments

• CallursCallurs Posts: 1Customer
    Antonius said:

Bought the alpha pack some days ago, got no email with key so far, whats going on ?

Apparently the codes are being rolled out within the next few hours (judging by my time zone) but the first batch which were released are bugged as the emails didn't include the download code. I'm in the same boat as you, no key yet.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 6Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    It looks like all keys already went out. Snoop said on discord that we should PM him here if we have nothing so far.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    I think it is important to remain patient right now. We're talking about the very beginning of the Alpha release at this time, so there will be little bumps and scrapes along the way.

Rest assured, you'll have your Alpha access very soon.
  • BrendonBrendon Posts: 17Common Alpha Backer
    Still hadn't got mine.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    I'm also going to point out: If you get an email but the CODE does not appear, open the email in your BROWSER and the code will magically show up.

;-)
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 6Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Look like all people who just bought the game during the last days have to wait a few days before they get the key :(
  • VirlomiVirlomi Posts: 17Member, Common Alpha Backer
    Antonius said:

Look like all people who just bought the game during the last days have to wait a few days before they get the key :(

Not true. I finally pinched myself and paid last night. Have my key already and am playing.