Shield/Hull bars on the crosshair

VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Posts: 107Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
During combat, I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not going to want to take my eyes off of my target or potential targets to look all the way in the upper left corner, I'm not saying remove those bars, no keep them as it will be great for after/before combat but, a blue/orange bar to the left/right of the crosshair I think should be an important addition.

Comments

• xKostyanxKostyan Posts: 13Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    A lot of Space themed games implement Hull/Shield as vertical bars around central HUD elements like this:

Having bars in top right corner is troublesome and kinda annoying :(
    I would not like as part of aiming crosshair though, well as long as i could turn it off i guess :)
  • HarcosHarcos Posts: 10Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    I agree, this would be much better placement.
  • llanelwyllanelwy Posts: 11Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    xKostyan said:

A lot of Space themed games implement Hull/Shield as vertical bars around central HUD elements like this:

Having bars in top right corner is troublesome and kinda annoying :(
    I would not like as part of aiming crosshair though, well as long as i could turn it off i guess :)

This would be a great change.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,096Moderator, Space Cat
    I'm not sure if my vote goes for putting the player's hull/shields near the crosshairs, but I could see it being made larger and centralized either at the top or bottom of the screen.
  • lowkee33lowkee33 Posts: 17Collector Beta Backer
    I could see it becoming part of the cross hairs or out away a bit but either way it would be in your line of sight during combat.