Upgraded from Space Cat to Alpha, how long does it take to get our Steam key?

Agent_MothmanAgent_Mothman Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 5
Like the title, I upgraded to the Alpha, to get in on some sexy space shooting, just curious as to how long it usually takes before the Steam Key is emailed to us.

Comments

• LunoruLunoru Member, Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 77
    Not sure about your badge on the forums, but the Alpha keys will be sent out this week Friday for every Alpha backer. It will be the first time anyone outside of the developers that will be able to play the game :)
  • malogosmalogos Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    So I have the kickstarter email confirmation and the email for this forum (I backed for €50 back in early Sept)... but is there a place on the site to see what package I have?
  • LunoruLunoru Member, Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 77
    malogos said:

So I have the kickstarter email confirmation and the email for this forum (I backed for €50 back in early Sept)... but is there a place on the site to see what package I have?

Your badge says that you are an Alpha backer
  • BustyRucketBustyRucket Common Alpha Backer ES1 Posts: 8
    edited April 2016
    Some people don't have the badge like myself. Though in my case, I bought the Alpha, and then made my account, which apparently causes the account to not have the 'Alpha backer' title added to the profile.

And to answer your question, we should be getting keys for the Alpha sent to our emails Friday, April 29th, or Tomorrow.
  • Agent_MothmanAgent_Mothman Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 5
    malogos said:

I haven't seen one.
  • Agent_MothmanAgent_Mothman Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 5
    Thank you everyone.