[Bugs] A short list of bugs I've encountered so far.

I'm sure a lot (if not all) of these have already been reported and there is nothing major. Never the less, here are the ones I've found so far.

The [Craft] button can get stuck if I click it to quickly.

Items sometimes spawn inside other objects. And lose items can sometimes fly inside other objects.

Looking around the cockpit using ALT also swivels the guns which can make them clip through the wings.

Crystal deposit marker remains even though there is nothing left to mine.

Engine sounds from destroyed enemy ships sometimes remain in space.

The ship model remained damaged in the hanger after dying. Launching again corrected it though.

Comments

• Nicolas LindNicolas Lind Member Posts: 4

Crystal deposit marker remains even though there is nothing left to mine.

Should be said that this happens extremely rarely.

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Moderator Posts: 573
    Thanks for reporting!
  • NenacuNenacu Customer, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 69
    Adding one more to this list so as to not make an unnecessary new thread. Experienced a lingering hacking sound in sector 7. I was hacking out the AR core by the black hole and nearly finished before I got pulled too far away. The ticking sound of the hacking proceeded to persist for the rest of the sector and all the way through the credits afterwards. Have not been able to replicate.
  • FlightwavesFlightwaves Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2016
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but if you charge the shock rifle II to engage time extender mode and then switch weapons, you become stuck in time extender mode until you fire the shock rifle again, on Xbox that is
  • borkfborkf Member Posts: 12
    On Xbox One:

I've noticed an audio clipping/pop sound when disengaging the boost about 5% of the time. It doesn't seem to be related to boost length or weapon use.

Very rarely, when I destroy an enemy it will drop frames for half a second or so. I'll often find myself pointing in a different direction afterwards, although I'm not sure if that's my input during the dropped frames.
  • davidbananas999davidbananas999 Member Posts: 7
    To add a couple bugs ive seen on the PC version:

Similar to the crystal deposit markers remaining, this has happened to me with ore deposits as well.

I dont know what triggered this one, but last night my guns were shooting in a direction completely different from where I was pointing the cross-hair. I either switched guns or went in and out of the crafting menu to fix it.
  • Raptor95662Raptor95662 Customer Posts: 21
    To add one which not sure if it is a issue or not is possibly some clipping issues with items in sectors spawning inside ship debris.