Updating Badges & Titles

2»

Comments

• BB_CoolcatBB_Coolcat Common Beta Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 33
    @ROCKFISH_Michael:
    Uhm....for whatever reason the "Common Beta Backer" title I had yesterday is gone again. :/
    Just wanted to mention it.

No worries, as long as I can play the Beta as soon it is released I'm happy :)
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgAdministrator Posts: 118
    @BB_Coolcat Log in & out and it should show up correctly now. Cheers
  • KhaydriKhaydri Common Beta Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 5
    I bought my upgrade from Space Cat to Beta 24 hours ago and I still haven't seen my new badge and titles for the forum.
    I'll forward your issue to the license dept. Should be fixed shortly.
    @Khaydri Be sure to log out and in again in order to update your forum status.
  • KhaydriKhaydri Common Beta Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 5
    I did. Looks like the badge updated now but not titles yet. I also posted a thread with another question if you could take a look at that.
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    Khaydri said:

I did. Looks like the badge updated now but not titles yet. I also posted a thread with another question if you could take a look at that.

Hi you show as Common Beta Backer , space Cat, however you personally may not see it as I only see my posts with a star and my profile picture
  • XeziXezi Member, Common Backer ES1 Posts: 5
    Upgraded from Classic to Beta about a week ago, Still saying Common backer though :c
    @xezi Your purchase is still processing at Paypal. I'll forward your issue to the license dept, hope they can speed up the process. I'm afraid you have to wait a little more, sorry.
    @ROCKFISH_Uwe Thanks alot, I really want to play this ASAP ^^
    @xezi Could you check your PayPal account, please? For some reason the payment did not get through yet.
    @ROCKFISH_Uwe What am I supposed to check actually? I see the receipt of the -15 Euro to ROCKFISH Games GmbH, And I do have the confirmation email that my order has come in and is being processed.
    @xezi Our system will not send out keys before the orders are processed. Sometimes orders are delayed because of insufficient credit or transaction times. Unfortunately I can't exactly tell you why. Your first order is though, the second one is processing.
    edited July 2016
    @ROCKFISH_Uwe The first order took around 2 weeks to be processed, So I guess I'll wait about a week more and see if it pops-up :cry: Still thanks for all the help you've given so far though ^^
    @xezi Okay, maybe it'll be faster this time. I really hope so for you :)
  • GISPGISP Member Posts: 1
    Greetings o/
  • raffyqgamesraffyqgames Customer Posts: 1
    Hi. I already bought the GOG GID. How can I claim the badge? Please check my email add for reference. Thanks
  • FancyPantsFancyPants Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 8
    So i got a neat badge now?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    edited September 2016
    @ROCKFISH_Uwe will take care of all "Supporter" badges on Monday.
    @raffyqgames You will get your supporter badge automatically when you sign in with the email address/user name from your purchase.

In your case it seems to be a normal member account and there is no purchase associated to your user name/email address.

Just PM me your purchase data (email address & order number) and I promote you to customer and supporter.