Updating Badges & Titles

Users who have recently upgraded their EVERSPACE version have to log-out and in again in oder to update their backer badges and titles.

Comments

• KhaelisKhaelis Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer ES1, Space Dog
    I've tried logging out and back in, still just says I'm a Kickstarter beta backer/space dog after upgrading to alpha.
  • MangaManga Posts: 8
    Actually, I just noticed that I have the Common Alpha Backer badge when I should have the Collector Backer badge.... Why is that?.... And how can it be rectified?...
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Posts: 107Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr
    Actually Kaelis to me it says you are just a common backer and not a kickstarter.
  • TherdinTherdin Posts: 2Common Alpha Backer ES1
    I purchased the Alpha package on the 15th of April but my Forum ID just shows a member not Alpha backer. I've tried logging off and back in
  • AirikrAirikr Posts: 2Space Optimizr
    Hey, I was a Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr and upgraded to Common Collector. Is there a way to keep the kickstarter part?
  • KhaelisKhaelis Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer ES1, Space Dog
    Seems fixed now. Apparently upgrading to alpha from Kickstarter beta changes it to common alpha. Still space dog though which I believe was kickstarter only.
  • llanelwyllanelwy Posts: 11Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer

Users who have recently upgraded their EVERSPACE version have to log-out and in again in oder to update their backer badges and titles.

I just backed both as a beta then the upgrade to alpha. How long does it take to complete the upgrade. Logged in and out a few times. No effect yet.

• RistillRistill Posts: 1Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat
    Cool!
  • RudalRudal Posts: 10Customer
    Thanks
  • GalehannGalehann Posts: 5Member
    I've bought the game through the kickstarter campaign but with another e-mail adress... right now i'm enjoying the game a lot, but I have to ask, is there a way to get the badge/title with this account here ?
  • ROCKFISH_UweROCKFISH_Uwe HamburgPosts: 104Administrator
    Just send me a PM and tell me which one of your your 2 accounts you'd like to keep. I will merge the info on both accounts then and uograde rank & title.
  • Tyler J BondTyler J Bond Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer ES1, Space Cat
    edited May 2016
    I upgraded to alpha and still haven't gotten an alpha key
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    Sorry about that! What's your order#?
  • Steve'oSteve'o Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer
    what's my badge actually mean? sorry for being dumb but there is a lot of different backer type stuff that I don't understand, benefit wise
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    Steve'o said:

what's my badge actually mean? sorry for being dumb but there is a lot of different backer type stuff that I don't understand, benefit wise

It means you get all these perks:
    • Digital Game Copy DRM-free, distributed via Steam or GOG
    • Exclusive Alpha Access via Steam
    • Exclusive Beta Access via Steam
    • Alpha Backer Forum Badge
    • Wallpapers
    • Your name in the credits
    @Giraffasaur: thx for clarifying!!
    @ROCKFISH_Uwe No problem! Doing my best to inform folks in the non-Alpha parts of the Forums so you guys can focus on the current playtesters. ;-)
  • jypsonjypson Posts: 52Customer
    So it used to say that I was an Alpha Collector Customer ('cause I bought the Alpha Collector edition I wager) or something like that, but now it just says Customer. Did my package get downgraded or something?
    @jypson YDon't worry. You are listed as Collector Alpha Backer. Your forum title and badge display it. The second title Customer is given automatically for certain purchases after the Kickstarter Campaign.
  • jypsonjypson Posts: 52Customer

@jypson YDon't worry. You are listed as Collector Alpha Backer. Your forum title and badge display it. The second title Customer is given automatically for certain purchases after the Kickstarter Campaign.

Ah, I see. I didn't notice that you had to hover the mouse over the star badge thing, thanks :)
  • IvanIvan Posts: 3Space Cat, Collector Beta Backer ES1
    How much time is usually needed to see package change on forum title?
    I was KS backer, and on wednesday I've upgraded from basic to beta (order id - #4814), and tried logout/login a couple of times but I'm still KS backer only. Is that normal, or should forum title change?

If this process is manual and it need more days to do upgrade, I'm in no rush so I can wait. I'm just curious about processing time.
  • BB_CoolcatBB_Coolcat Posts: 33Common Beta Backer ES1, Space Cat
    edited July 2016
    Same here, upgraded from KS "Space Cat" using the "Basic to Beta". Still shown as "Space Cat" after logout/login and restarting the browser several times.

Still shown as "Space Cat" after logout/login and restarting the browser several times.

Something to note: You will always be a Space Cat because you obtained that tier in the Kickstarter. What will be updated [once the developers like @ROCKFISH_Michael or @ROCKFISH_Uwe see this thread] is the title before Space Cat, which should change to a similar title that I have (Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Cat).
    edited July 2016
    @Giraffasaur: Thx. Actually I don't care about the forum badge, but there seems to be no other way to confirm everything got unlocked as it should be?
    edited July 2016
    @Ivan and @BB_Coolcat Thanks for upgrading. I just fixed your status :)

edited July 2016
    @ROCKFISH_Michael thx, but as far as I can tell there was no change. I'm still shown as "Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat". Shouldn't this be "Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Cat" instead? I did logout and cleared cookies and browser cache. No effect.
    Ok, now it shows your status correctly. There was a glitch with the forum software today which is maybe why the change was not saved.
    Awesome, thx :) I would not really have you guys expected to work on the weekend, though. Especially on such a nice and sunny day in Germany today :wink:
    No worries, I was on a nice bike tour today and now my legs are numb! I usually monitor all channels while watching TV or do some email work in the evening. Probably wouldn't have done it today if Germany had been in the Euro2016 final ;)
    Thanks for your help, @ROCKFISH_Michael !