[Suggestion] Co-op ?

I just found this game the other day , and i have been watching streams for the past 4 days of this game whenever i have time , been watching youtube vid's whenever noone is streaming. I really want this game , and i will prolly get it. There is however one issue i have with this game.
My issue is that its single player game. I know myself verry well , and i know that any game that has no interactions with other people ( solo games , cant hold me busy for more than a few hours , a few days tops.

So my suggestion is , maybe add a co-op function at some point ? Somewhere between 2-5 players in one game ?
Increase the difficult with the more players in the squad, ie. more enemies , enemies that hit harder / have more shield and / or hull.
I dont know , this game looks amazing , it's just sad to me that its only single player mode. But hey thats just me.

Thats my 2cp.

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited October 2016
    One of the core mechanics of this game revolves around it's single-player nature. Unfortunately, asking to change this feature (or adding multiplayer of any kind) is counter-intuitive to the core of the game itself.

It would be like telling an apple salesman to make their apples taste more like oranges. :neutral: It's easier to just buy some oranges.

That said, it would be cool to share runs with Steam friends, go for high scores or challenge other friends to the same run seed, to see who can do the best with what they've been presented with.
  • AaxxandumAaxxandum Member Posts: 2
    I kinda sadly agree with you. It was just a big hope that at some point some day this would happen.