Everspace (spoilers) suggestions and curiousity

Before i go and say a few things i just want to say thank you. Im loving this game and im hooked. Ive just got a few small suggestions and curiosities. Suggestions like can we get the boost sound from pc to xbox. It sounds so good in pc when you boost. Can we or can you make it so we can actually kill colonial warships. It would make me so happy to get overpowered and be able to actually kill one and not just their turrets. Also having invincible or unkillable enemies just ruins things. At least make then run away when their turrets have been destroyed. Ok so The same way you can get sector info to show trader and stuff like that can we get a perk in that tree to show us where we can use our access keys? Ive completed the sectors and finished with about 8 keys sometimes because i didnt come across containers. Im curious are we only going to have 7 sectors or is this just unfinished . Speaking of the last sector the ar gen platform is glitched and the cave inside the asteroid that has the ar core is glirched too it has one side thats transparent but the other side isnt sort of like an invisible wall. Just some visual errors but still working ok and was able to finish the game so far.Btw i love the update the teleport is awsome and it complements a shield type evasive since energized boost took your shield away this game is just great. You guys are some smart individuals. Keep making this game better. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited September 2016
    JjOoZsAeY said:

having invincible or unkillable enemies just ruins things. At least make then run away when their turrets have been destroyed.

This is a great point; it is possible to fully disable an Okkar Warship, so it's silly when they just sit there without functionality. But instead of jumping away, I think there should be a barrage of MORE Warships that come in. After all, those Okkar are pursuing the player character for a very specific reason; no reason to jump away when they've reached us!