Some suggestion / discussion from a console player

danowatdanowat Member Posts: 11
Firstly, I think the UI needs some tweaking for console players, the target / commodity icons are far too small, especially the ones "on screen", also the text (like jump jammer percentage) and to a lesser extent the icons showing the weapons, consumables etc need more visibility, they get hidden by the scenery.
I wish there was a cycle target button, infact, I wish the whole control system was customizaable, rather than just a couple of pre set settings, the sensitivity of the controller, even at the lowest setting, is way too high.
Once you get some decent perks, the first couple of sectors become a bit grindy, which means it can take an hour to get to a sector where you are having a challenge, to combat this, I'd suggest either adding more difficulty levels (hard, challenging, impossible etc) at the start of the game, and scaling loot to the difficulty, or, letting us skip to a sector to have visited before.
Other than that, cracking little game, lots and lots of fun.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,317
    Thanks for the feedback, glad you're having fun in spite of these issues. Agree that the UI and HUD still needs tweaking. We'll most likely add different difficulty levels soon.
  • danowatdanowat Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for the reply, can I also suggest that the way the game save system works might be better explained?, I didn't realise the game saves after each jump, I thought you had to finish the entire run in one go!