small wishlist

version 1.3.28942

• some kind of (numeric) speed indicator
  • "Esc" should cancel the "customize controls" window, as it does with all other
  • hovering infos within the stats/blueprint window
  • hotkey for "repair hull"
  • profiles, so that i don't necessarily loose progress if i start over. of course with separate configs ...
  • simplest thing last: functional cockpit ;)

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Moderator Posts: 573
    1. Speed Indicator: Not really needed. Unless we add an optional throttle control.
    2. Esc to cancel all windows: Yes
    3. Hovering infos for stats/blueprints: Yes
    4. Hotkey for repair hull: You can press TAB E F
    5. Profiles: Yes, but since it's a little bit of work we don't know when we will do that.
    6. Functional Cockpit: Yes
  • aronfistaronfist Member Posts: 7
    splendid, but:
    4. the problem is, that's kind of annoying to switch to any menu / extra screen / whatever in the middle of a dogfight. lost immersion ... a configurable hotkey would really be helpful.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Moderator Posts: 573
    We will have a consumable in the next update that will do a similar kind of job as a quick-heal hotkey.
  • LuomoLuomo Member Posts: 11
    3. Hovering infos for stats/blueprints. Yeah this is what I'd also like to see as the only way to currently craft blueprints is during a run with the appropriate items, however the list of items required can't be checked in the Blueprints tab prior.

I'd add that it would be nice to be able to customize the default load out prior to a run once certain conditions have been met.