Release on Xbox One (Game Preview)

13»

Comments

• Dying GaspDying Gasp Member Posts: 13
    Not sure if this is the right place or not but didn't want to start another thread.
    I'm on XB1 and am still finding a lot of items and resources inside solid objects: tech containers contents, fuel and crystals often fly off into the object or asteroid they've just been mined from.
    It's not a massive issue although it is slightly irking when vital fuel is lost.

Loving the Scout ship btw.
  • Dying GaspDying Gasp Member Posts: 13
    Another "none issue" or something that isn't really a problem but you may want to be aware of; I unlocked the "Low Profile" glyph and the first time I played with it equipped (?) it did exactly what it said on the tin. The 2nd time I used it, every location still had a JS but I was never stopped from jumping ie I didn't need to hack it to advance.
    Nothing major at all but it may not be working as intended every time
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,185
    @Dying Gasp: Yes, Low Profile currently is glitched on Xbox One - and the "objects being occasionally stuck" is also still happening and we most likely won't ever be able to completely prevent this from happening
  • albundylandalbundyland Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys,

I'm new to the community. I just wanted to thank you for bringing this game to the Xbox One. It's honestly one of the best videogames I've ever played.

Many years ago I was a huge Freespace 2 fan. No other game has given me a more immersive space flight experience until now.

The control scheme for the Xbox One is outstanding! I never thought it would be possible to bring the same fluidity of a PC flightstick to a console controller. No other console space shooter has done it better.

I do have a few framerate issues whenever I'm dogfighting around a large asteroid. There also seems to be some issues with in game dialogue during cutscenes. Will these issues be resolved with the upcoming patch?

Thanks for the amazing game! I can't wait for the update and DLC!

Albundyland