Wanted to ask around a little

LunoruLunoru Posts: 77Member, Common Alpha Backer
edited April 2016 in HARDWARE & SYSTEM
So, I have been stalking the forums for the past few days and I actually decided to buy the game. I do want to know, is this game tied completely to the Virtual reality gear or can it be played via a normal computer monitor?

Also, the controls will be Mouse and Keyboard?

Will the game run flawlessly under these specs?

Comments

• VincentVincent Posts: 4Member, Common Alpha Backer
    Its not souly tied to VR. It is supported if you want to use it. As for controls I've only seen mouse and keyboard. I may be wrong though. As for the specs you should be A-OK! i have about the same system, a bit more ram though, and have been looking/reading other forums and threads on the specs. Hope this helped some! :smile:
  • ES_6956ES_6956 Posts: 7Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    My system is a strong contender for playing any game in the modern market and i've got a slightly lopsided build with a AMD FX-4130 OCd to 4.5GHz, R9 380x for the GPU and 8GB of ram
  • LunoruLunoru Posts: 77Member, Common Alpha Backer
    Vincent said:

Its not souly tied to VR. It is supported if you want to use it. As for controls I've only seen mouse and keyboard. I may be wrong though. As for the specs you should be A-OK! i have about the same system, a bit more ram though, and have been looking/reading other forums and threads on the specs. Hope this helped some! :smile:

Haha, thank you for cleansing my concerns! I can't wait for the game to come out :)

I wonder how Nvidia will work upon Everspace. Hopefully it won't feel buggy with it, I will be trying to stream my games more or less :)