GOG key (Project Update #26: EVERSPACE by ROCKFISH Games)... my email to support!

ES_29ES_29 Posts: 9Common Beta Backer ES1, Space Cat
Hello and good evening. I’m a backer, since the kickstarter.
I’ve already received a key for Steam. Because of the Summer Vacations, I’ve not tried it much. I was also awaiting, for the OS X Beta release.

On the “Project Update number 26” email, I’ve read that you’re going to send keys, for GOG.
I don’t like Steam that much; I only use it, if there’s not other option! GOG team; well, I really like them... I’ve already bought some old space sims and of corse, The Witcher 3.

The reason of this e-mail is to ask, if it’s possible, to receive a key for GOG.COM instead. I wanted to beta test and receive the final game, from them! Also, I don’t have Steam installed, on my Mac machines.

"
The Roll-Out...

… If you prefer to receive a GOG key, please DON’T redeem the Steam key and just forward the email to support[at]rockfishgames[dot]com. We will send you a GOG key in return right away.”

Kind regards,
Filipe

*This game is getting amazing. Keep the good work! I would really like a “Galaxy/Systems" open ended DLC addon, as on Galaxy on Fire 2...

Until now I didn't got any answer...
Any help, wold be really appreciated.

Kind regards to all,
ES_29

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,104Moderator
    Apologies for the delay, I just wrote you a PM with your GOG key.
  • ES_29ES_29 Posts: 9Common Beta Backer ES1, Space Cat
    edited September 2016

Apologies for the delay, I just wrote you a PM with your GOG key.

Hi. You don’t need to apologize; thank you, for the support.
    I’ve activated the GOG Key. What can I say? Superb job, on the OS X side!
    Everspace runs well on the MacBook Pro and runs really, really great, on the Mac Pro.

macOS Sierra installed; no problems to report, running the game (GOG version)...

Sierra + EverSpace = Great Combo! :)

My friend; thank’s again, for the support and kind regards,
    Filipe aka ES_29
  • ES_5376ES_5376 Posts: 2Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat
    I forwarded the email that contained my steam key into the email address that was listed about 9 days ago in order to get a GOG ke instead. I wasn't sure if I should have received it as of yet, or if the GOG keys were still coming out in waves. If you could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it as I would love to try out the game. Thanks again!