Very annoying high pitch noise in music

Some music has very annoying shard pitch noise which is hard to hear.. but when you hear you cant unhear, that means you will always hear it! Its high pitch sharp noise.

Comments

• GoldAsteroidGoldAsteroid Posts: 68Member
    Well.. no one notices this? :(
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,096Moderator, Space Cat
    Haven't heard it myself. :\
    Once you hear it, you cant unhear it.. Its like old hag - beautiful woman picture..

Im trying to find music on youtube but there is no ost.. It might take a while..
    This is not advertisment..

16min 16sec.. up to 16min 38sec. you can clearly hear that sound which is in some music tunes..

In this video ship sound are much louder than music! But I like to play with music being louder than sound effects.. so it drives me crazy!
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,009Moderator
    Thanks for uploading this, very helpful. I'm hearing it. Although it seems to me that this is boost-related. Not sure, though. I'll have a look with our audio director, soon.
    No, its not boost related.. Also same sound in different soundtrack can be found as well.. I get it - its suppose to be certain tune, melody but.. its too extreme for my ears :(
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    OK, we found it and fixed it. It was indeed a high frequency sound in the ambience tune.