Alpha/Beta Upgrades Available

ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
Dear Backers,

After the positive reception of the Pre-Alpha material many of you wanted us to add new items to our online shop to upgrade your pledge to gain Alpha and/or Beta Access from a lower tier. Well, we are happy to announce these items are available now:

https://everspace-game.com/shop/

Once again, many thanks for your support!

Cheers,
Michael

Comments

• JairJair Posts: 31Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

Dear Backers,

After the positive reception of the Pre-Alpha material many of you wanted us to add new items to our online shop to upgrade your pledge to gain Alpha and/or Beta Access from a lower tier. Well, we are happy to announce these items are available now:

https://everspace-game.com/shop/

Once again, many thanks for your support!

Cheers,
    Michael

I have the Space Optimizer. What package should I buy?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    I have the Space Optimizer. What package should I buy?
    You already got Alpha and Beta Access! You can upgrade to COLLECTOR in case you want to get the extra perks of this package?
  • Sturmwind80Sturmwind80 Posts: 17Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    Fantastic. Thanks for your work.
  • EvilTwinTepeEvilTwinTepe Posts: 5Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    Hooray! Upgraded!
  • Sturmwind80Sturmwind80 Posts: 17Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    edited April 2016
    Wrong Thread but my name ist correct now. ;-)
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    Done
  • PainkillerPainkiller Posts: 12Common Alpha Backer, Space Cat
    Is this the same option us original Kickstarter backers was going to get via e-mail? Just curious, if so, take all my money!
  • TainoTaino Posts: 3Common Alpha Backer, Space Cat
    Awesome couldn't afford alpha at the time of the kickstarter but I can afford it now so finally got it!!
  • filippov.kostyafilippov.kostya Posts: 8Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    все сложили зубы на полки в ожидании чуда))
  • EternalCoreEternalCore Posts: 18Customer

все сложили зубы на полки в ожидании чуда))

Это английская форма поэтому, пожалуйста, используйте английский. Благодарю.
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Posts: 107Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    So, if I were to 'upgrade' to the collectors, would I get an EXTRA access to alpha? Seeing as there is no real upgrade option.
  • EternalCoreEternalCore Posts: 18Customer

So, if I were to 'upgrade' to the collectors, would I get an EXTRA access to alpha? Seeing as there is no real upgrade option.

yes you would.
    edited April 2016
    No you won't! The price is always just the difference of the items.
  • LudwigLudwig Posts: 1Customer
    How do we connect our Kickstarter Beta access with our Everspace Shop purchase of the Beta-to-Alpha upgrade?
    So I ordered the Alpha upgrade Sunday via Paypal, got the e-mail saying my order was complete including my order # and no change? Am I the only one having this issue?

Sorry, wasn't sure where this should of gone =/
    Yeah I got the order complete email as well but am unsure if there is a place where I can see this change as my account still says I'm a Space Cat.
    No worries, we will merge your purchases manually! You will get a confirmation email shortly.
  • TalentedAmateurTalentedAmateur Posts: 5Common Alpha Backer, Space Dog
    You may have to make a lot of merges then, as like the others, I'm still listed as a beta backer. Doesn't seem to want to change it automatically ;).
  • Little NemoLittle Nemo Posts: 8Space Dog
    GEILO!
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    I'm assuming you mean all upgrade packs will need to be merged as my profile has not changed as well. BTW when I try to quote it just places "null" , am I doing something wrong ?
  • Alexandre NizouxAlexandre Nizoux Posts: 1Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
    Upgraded, thanks for the opportunity.
    Ah figured out why mine was not saying that I had upgraded. I had to merge my everspace email account with the forum account. So just sign out of the main website and the forum. Sign into main everspace website then go to the forum. It should say that you are new here and tk sign in. Sign in now with your ES_xxxx account information and it should now show up and upgrade you. Well thats what worked for me anyway. Hope this helps other people having this issue.
    Yea I finally got mine to show up, some weird way of getting around it but it worked. Is there a reason though we are now Common backers and not still Kickstarter, or am I just missing something? Are we both now or something? lol
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Posts: 92Moderator
    Hey Pilots,

If anyone is experiencing issues with the upgrade process, feel free to drop me a PM with the relevant information and I'll look into it.

Have a wonderful weekend all.

Snoop :)
  • SteamBrainsSteamBrains Posts: 72Space Cat
    Just upgraded to beta today. It just looks so good! I look forward to more videos and news!

~You're the best!
  • thejinchaothejinchao Posts: 3Member
    Hi, It's a stupid question...
    Where to DOWNLOAD the executable alpha version?
    (I have bought the alpha version last month, my order number is #1845)
  • AshezthAshezth Posts: 9Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Quick question, was sent an email saying "Anyone who hasn’t signed up for duty in the alpha program, yet and would like to join the crew should do so now!" , by way of the kickstarter am I in already or is there something I missed. Was that email just hinting towards the new stuff in the Shop?
  • MangaManga Posts: 8
    @thejinchao there will be no download of an executable.
    Will be a key to be inserted in Steam. It will be with you via email sometime on Friday 29th.
    You're welcome. :smile:
  • BadJackDanielsBadJackDaniels Posts: 17Customer
    Great Choice Options... Thanks !!!
  • ViliusVilius Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    Fantastic. Thanks for your hard work and great choices. MOoo
This discussion has been closed.