Got refunded for the game but still got the key...

KolbyKolby Common Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 1
Hey!
About two and a half weeks ago i was happy to purchase Everspace!! But.. in a turn of events i had to end up asking for a refund to which ROCKFISH kindly accepted. Though even after getting my refund back i still received my key in an email. I tried writing back to ROCKFISH asking if it was intentional and what to do but got no response. So i decided to see if it would activate on steam and much to my surprise it did! I went ahead to download the game but when i launch it nothing pops up. In steam it tells me briefly that its running before it syncs and closes... i was wondering if this was because ROCKFISH blocked that key, if so why would they just have not sent it to me instead. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thanks alot!

Fly Safe

Comments

• ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    Hi @Kolby ,

We get tons of emails, messages, posts on this forum, Kickstarter, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube about missing keys (over 90% sitting in spam or promotion folders), swapping keys or refunds and often multiple times about the same issue which makes it super hard to track each and every ticket. As we are a very small of just 10 guys it justs happens that you might got your refund but the key hasn't been made invalid.

Cheers,
    Michael