Manual of guide on game?

I know this is beta game but, Id like to read about all items, and all minerals and where to get them, all components and about everything.. After all this is beta testing. Id be convenient for many this kind of information. And it can be classed as spoilers. Anyone has such info? Devs maybe? :)

Comments

• TwoCablesTwoCables Posts: 66Customer
    edited September 2016
    Having such information would take away the fun of figuring it out for yourself. Figuring certain things out for yourself is a part of this game. Discovery is a part of what this game is.

Besides, each new run is unique. It's a randomly-generated environment.
  • blackjackblackjack Posts: 2Member
    As linked to here, Gampedia has a fledgling wiki, but there isn't much there yet:
    http://everspace.gamepedia.com/Everspace_Wiki

The game indicates a Codex is planned, and if it's like most game codexes, it'll list details for something, and perhaps where to look for it, once you've discovered it the first time.

I suspect players on Steam will do various sorts of Steam Game Guides as the game moves through development and updates.
  • LordJim47LordJim47 Posts: 6Member

I know this is beta game but, Id like to read about all items, and all minerals and where to get them, all components and about everything.. After all this is beta testing. Id be convenient for many this kind of information. And it can be classed as spoilers. Anyone has such info? Devs maybe? :)

Saw the answer to this post and agree with the idea and understand the love for a challenge is in the hunt; but, there is a difference between know what and why you are doing something and the challenge of doing it. I suspect the wiki page will provide the backstory giving enough information to provide a context for the hunt.

I've played for 2 days and have begun to collect enough information to find the radar lock on and some other details that greatly improve the chances for success during a mission, but it took 12 deaths to get my first $$$ credits. Relatively new to gaming in general, but know that's part of the challenge.
  • wwladwwlad Posts: 2Member
    I found the above Wiki site really helpful - I had missed some of the basics and hadn't managed to stumbled onto them.