Crash at Ship Launch after Purchase

ES_11554ES_11554 Common Backer ES1 Posts: 2
MachineId:2CE52DD8406B190EBDF349B96998A081
EpicAccountId:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

RSG_Win64_Shipping!TArray,FDefaultAllocator>::~TArray,FDefaultAllocator>()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!SWidget::~SWidget()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!SThrobber::`scalar deleting destructor'()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlotBase::~FSlotBase()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TIndirectArray::DestructAndFreeItems() [c:\program files (x86)\epic games\4.12\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:3411]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!SBoxPanel::~SBoxPanel()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!SVerticalBox::`scalar deleting destructor'()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlotBase::~FSlotBase()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!SCompoundWidget::~SCompoundWidget()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!SIntermediateLoadingScreen::`scalar deleting destructor'()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDefaultGameMoviePlayer::WaitForMovieToFinish()
[email protected][email protected][email protected]@[email protected]$$A6A[email protected]@@[email protected]@UEBAXXZ()
[email protected][email protected][email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@UEBA_NXZ()
[email protected][email protected][email protected]@QEBAXXZ()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::LoadMap()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::Browse()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::TickWorldTravel()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!WinMain()
RSG_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253]
kernel32
ntdll

Comments

• ES_11554ES_11554 Common Backer ES1 Posts: 2
    Restarted game. Pressed Continue. I was no longer at the base and needing to launch I was suddenly in game flying. Odd.

Lost 50% controls with Xbox 360 Wired Controller during second play. I could fly but not use most controls or use menu functions with controller. Was forced to use KB/Mouse. I am playing on PC, but am using Xbox controller to fly and KB/Mouse to Dogfight. No HOTAS support is rather jarring to say the least.

Game is buggy ATM and am losing interest to try and learn to fly when the control setups are so clunky. I honestly do not mean to be rude. I am just trying to be honest. It is difficult to fly and target on most any sensitivity level with either a controller or KB/Mouse. The game looks brilliant, but plays really strangely due to the control of the ship. I have odd control over thrust but terrible directionlal flying with burner/boost.

I guess what I am trying to say is; I cannot fly this ship in one direction. I literally cannot fly this ship and have played enough flight sims, space flyers, WW2 fighter plane sims, that I seriously think no one involved with these controls have any flight experience.

This is my bug report?