I bought a GOG preorder. Can I convert it to a Steam key instead?

How can I do this?

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,096Moderator, Space Cat
    Hmmm, not sure I've heard of a swap in reverse (normally individuals who purchased Steam can obtain GOG instead). Might check in with @ROCKFISH_Michael to see about this possibility.
  • jjcuff1jjcuff1 Posts: 4Customer
    Why is that? I use steam to manage all my games and works well with VR too. I can start ES no problem but be nice to be in the steam world.
  • GoldAsteroidGoldAsteroid Posts: 68Member
    I want to convert to steam as well... Gog let down on patching this game.. Can we do it? This game is drm-free anyway..

I dont want to find new patch on holidays, where gog would skip it while steam deliver.. Ive read we will get 2 ships sometime on the holidays!
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,096Moderator, Space Cat
    edited September 2016
    To be clear: The short period ROCKFISH Games was doing this was to transfer Steam keys to GOG, not the other way around.
  • ROCKFISH_SvenROCKFISH_Sven Posts: 92Moderator
    edited September 2016
    About the patching issue:
    Unfortunately we had some technical problems during the last GOG submission, so patching took about one and a half workday longer and unfortunately there was also a weekend in between (+2 days). We cooperate closely with GOG to fix these kinds of issues in the future. We hope we can deploy Steam and GOG patches simultaneously next time.