Public Debut @EGX

ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
edited September 2018 in NEWS
Greetings pilots,

we’re excited to announce that EVERSPACE will have its public debut on Xbox One and Windows 10 at EGX Rezzed at the [email protected] area on the Xbox booth in London 7-9 April .

This is going to be a big day for us and we would like to thank all our backers for supporting us once again! Without your financial contribution and ongoing support to spread the word this would have not been possible.

I am personally looking forward to meet some of you guys face-to-face if you can make it to the show.

Cheers,
Michael

Comments

• ES_1319ES_1319 Posts: 2Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Really cool ! Too bad I can't make it so I hope you'll record a ton of stuff !
  • fdiaz78fdiaz78 Posts: 101Space Optimizr
    Any chance you can record some footage and not depend on the media so much for promotion? The media did a terrible job of covering the GDC2016 event. Very little to no substantial footage to wet out appetites.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    fdiaz78 said:

Any chance you can record some footage and not depend on the media so much for promotion? The media did a terrible job of covering the GDC2016 event. Very little to no substantial footage to wet out appetites.

We will try!

• MovianMovian Posts: 6Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

fdiaz78 said:

We will try!

That's all we are asking! Good luck at GDC and am looking forward to seeing what comes out of it and to the alpha at the end of the month :)
  • JoaoJoao Posts: 7Customer
    I wish I could go there and get a chance not only to see and play it but also to meet the team behind this great game
  • JairJair Posts: 31Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Recorded something?
  • BadJackDanielsBadJackDaniels Posts: 17Customer
    Great !!! Congratulations Devs...