Steam Keys for Collector edition

russruss Posts: 10Customer
Are you sending out steam keys for collector editions, so far I haven't received one although happy to support development would actually like to see what I have purchased!

Best Answers

Answers

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,091Moderator, Space Cat
    edited September 2016
    The content exclusive to Collector Editions have not been rolled out at this time.

In the current state, the keys distributed are for all Alpha, Beta and Early Access customers, as well as those who purchased the Collector Editions before each of the respective phases.
  • russruss Posts: 10Customer
    edited September 2016
    Collector editions when sold clearly showed Alpha and Beta, Seriously you consider this aceptable at this price bracket,
    edited September 2016

Collector Editions have not been rolled out at this time.

In the current state, the keys distributed are for all Alpha, Beta and Early Access customers.

Collector editions when sold clearly showed Alpha and Beta.
    edited September 2016
    russ said:

Collector editions when sold clearly showed Alpha and Beta, Seriously you consider this aceptable at this price bracket., refund please!

Let me rephrase what I said: The Collector's Edition bonus content has not been rolled out at this time. Otherwise, if someone purchased the Collector's Edition before Alpha, they were given Alpha access. If purchased before Beta, they were given Beta access. And if purchased before Early Access, they are now given Early Access.

My apologies for being misleading! (I've updated my previous post as well.)

russ said:

Collector editions when sold clearly showed Alpha and Beta, Seriously you consider this aceptable at this price bracket., refund please!

Let me rephrase what I said: The Collector's Edition bonus content has not been rolled out at this time. Otherwise, if someone purchased the Collector's Edition before Alpha, they were given Alpha access. If purchased before Beta, they were given Beta access. And if purchased before Early Access, they are now given Early Access.

My apologies for being misleading! (I've updated my previous post as well.)
    Thank you that does make more sense, but only unfortunately reaffirms my comment that a key should potentially be forthcoming at some point. as I subscribed in May 16, or unfortunately as has been the case before the detail of what we were buying was not clear.
    Sadly at present I remain disappointed but appreciated your endeavours.
    Hmmm...might try PMing @ROCKFISH_Andi (since he's online) with your order #. He may be able to look into what happened and fast-track your key to you.
    Looking forward to a response from ROCKFISH, tried PM with no response but will keep my fingers crossed, four months since purchase, come on guys dont ignore the messages, :( back to SC it seems.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 372Administrator
    Hey @russ , got your issue fixed and a key is awaiting you in your inbox. Sorry about the trouble.