Order Beta in April but never got code. Now I don't have code for EA too...

xKayIIxKayII Posts: 3Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer
Dear ROCKFISH,

I pre-ordered the Beta for EVERSPACE on April 26, 2016 because I was interested in trying out and supporting your game (ordered through your official everspace-game.com website). However, despite getting a confirmation email and receipt for my order (#2750), I never got the key for the Beta. I thought I had read something wrong, so I figured that the Beta was coming out today, September 14, because that was the release date on Steam. Now, I am reading that the Beta actually was released sometime in July. This is infuriating, since I was never notified when the Beta was available (which I assume you would have emailed out to backers). Not only did I miss out on my chance to enjoy the game early, now I can't even play it right now because I never got the Early Access key to get it on Steam.

I believe that this is some fluke on your end because I have done all I can to try to support this game and your company. I feel like I have been cheated by you guys and don't really feel great about it.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,102Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Very sorry to hear that! I'm investigating what went wrong, you should have gotten a key a long time ago. My apologies, I'll get back to you in a bit!
  • xKayIIxKayII Posts: 3Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer
    I also set up my account to get email notifications for when you respond, but I didn't. I think my email was never registered on your side or something
  • xKayIIxKayII Posts: 3Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer
    Didn't get an email*
  • DurkeeDurkee Posts: 1Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat
    Can I get some support on this as well. I am in the same boat as xKayll. I'm also rather peeved.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,102Moderator
    I passed the info to the guys handling the keys. I'm very sorry again, I wish I could help you right away, but I don't have any key info.