Roll-out on Early Access, GOG and Xbox Preview Program

ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator

The wait is almost over!

Everspace will hit Early Access on Steam and Games in Development on GOG.com on September 14. It will also launch through Game Preview on Xbox one and Windows 10, soon. You can find more details about the roll-out in our latest info update on Kickstarter.

Also, thanks again to our friends at [email protected] for having us at so many prime events to demo Everspace to way over 1,000 space game enthusiasts.

Have a great weekend, pilots!
Michael

Comments

• gkarrisgkarris Posts: 65Member, Common Beta Backer
    Gonna post an Out-Of-This-World review for this great game!!!
  • GCCRacerGCCRacer Posts: 17Customer
    Hi Michael,
    Just a question: I did the order for the GOG GID key today, recieved my confirmation email, but no key. I assume it might take a bit to get keys only after GOG activates the GID release?
  • renzollamarenzollama Posts: 7Customer
    Same situation here. I was really looking forward to playing it so I went ahead and pre-purchased, I hope I'll be able to play when the game opens up on early access in 4 hours :|
  • mao_dze_dunmao_dze_dun Posts: 1Customer
    So, I'm guessing the GOG keys will be shipped at the same time the game becomes available on Steam.

PS I do hope I won't regret pre-ordering the GOG release as opposed to Steam.
  • NixeratNixerat Posts: 4Customer
    Same. Confirmation on key arrival would be nice. :)
  • daytonadaytona Posts: 45Common Beta Backer, Customer
    Beta keys took a while for some people too. Stay positive lads. They're working on it :3
    (looking forward to not having to use Steam to play too)
  • ZelangeZelange Posts: 7Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
    the wait is hard man!!!
  • renzollamarenzollama Posts: 7Customer
    I'd actually prefer a steam key. I thought I read on the most recent news/info link that they would send out steam keys by default and gog keys on request, but either is fine.
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    Indeed, we do! 6667 Keys for all Kickstarter Space Cats have just been ushered to the email queue. Keys for all BASIC Edition orders are next, followed by all GOG GID Pre-orders...
  • darkmdarkm Posts: 3Common Backer, Customer
    I bought directly through your website - when & where will the key show up?
  • SpiritWolfSpiritWolf Posts: 4Customer
    Oh, so I have to wait a bit longer for my GOG Pre-order to come? It's ok tho. Thought i'd get it today :smiley:

Indeed, we do! 6667 Keys for all Kickstarter Space Cats have just been ushered to the email queue. Keys for all BASIC Edition orders are next, followed by all GOG GID Pre-orders...

Thanks, Michael! Any ETA on the GOG GID Pre-order keys?
  • darkmdarkm Posts: 3Common Backer, Customer
    edited September 2016

just got the key via mail - thank you!
  • SpiritWolfSpiritWolf Posts: 4Customer
    Nixerat said:

Thanks, Michael! Any ETA on the GOG GID Pre-order keys?

Guess keys should be arriving today, or tomorrow? Can't contain my exitement :smiley:
  • ZelangeZelange Posts: 7Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
    just got mine! yeahhh!
    Have to correct myself: the 6667 Steam keys do include all BASIC Edition orders :)

We will send out GOG keys at 10:00 am / 7:00 pm to avoid confusion about the live date on the GOG store page (works a little different then Steam).
  • alumaniaalumania Posts: 3Member
    edited September 2016
    I guess i have to be patient :) If the 6667 keys were distributed by now, there are still 1997 in front of me.

argh...this waiting is tough :D
  • TwoCablesTwoCables Posts: 66Customer
    Everyone:

If you pre-ordered after the Beta period ended, then you'll be getting your key today via e-mail in about 2 hours and 15 minutes from the time of this posting. That's when Early Access goes live.

If you're a Space Cat backer, then you will have probably already received your key.

It looks to me like we'll have the option of either having a Steam key or a GOG key.

Have to correct myself: the 6667 Steam keys do include all BASIC Edition orders :)

We will send out GOG keys at 10:00 am / 7:00 pm to avoid confusion about the live date on the GOG store page (works a little different then Steam).

Not sure what 10:00 am / 7:00 pm means. Is this 7PM EST? Or was that "any time from 10AM thru 7PM"?
  • GCCRacerGCCRacer Posts: 17Customer
    I think that|s 7pm CEST (Europan Summer Time)
    Great, nothing planned for this evening. I hope the GOG download will be fast.
    Apologies, doing a million things at the same time, currently. I meant 10:00 am PST / 7:00 pm CET!

Apologies, doing a million things at the same time, currently. I meant 10:00 am PST / 7:00 pm CET!

Sounds great. Thanks, Michael! Sorry to bug. :)
  • Eraser74Eraser74 Posts: 1Customer
    Und welche Zeit ist das in Hamburg? ;)
  • HeidekuhHeidekuh Posts: 2Customer
    Eraser74 said:

Und welche Zeit ist das in Hamburg? ;)

Um 19 uhr
  • bruggenbillbruggenbill Posts: 1Customer
    So that's 6 pm (18:00) British Summer Time I am thinking.
  • TwoCablesTwoCables Posts: 66Customer
    Early Access goes live in exactly 28 minutes from the time of this post.
  • Valkynaz141Valkynaz141 Posts: 4Common Backer, Customer
    So wait, the keys have been released? :o
  • Chia-yuChia-yu Posts: 7Customer
    Sitting on my -BEEP- and waiting for the email chime ...
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,085Moderator
    Keys should have been sent out, check your spam folders if you did not receive your key.
  • Valkynaz141Valkynaz141 Posts: 4Common Backer, Customer
    Litterally just as you said, the email comes through, you could almost say it seems fishy.. sorry for the terrible pun
This discussion has been closed.