Is alpha still on track for march

MolsterMolster Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 12
March is getting close, and I cant wait to jump into the amazing looking world in VR. Is everything still looking good for the march alpha

Comments

• DarkDrakeDrakusDarkDrakeDrakus Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 7
    It could. As it could be March 22nd or 30th or later xD or early March.
  • DarkDrakeDrakusDarkDrakeDrakus Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 7
    Just googled it they announced it should be outby the end of march shown by:
  • ShadragonShadragon Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 7
    Feel free to delay a bit, if needed. My HTC Vive does not arrive until April. :)
  • nicholas.de.gnicholas.de.g Customer Posts: 5
    Awesome if you respect this deadline. However, do not hesitate to delay in case of major bug correction. We already support you and know that is an alpha, so do not rush to please us on a due date. Please us with an awesome game !
  • MovianMovian Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 6
    Looking forward to it, Alpha will be Alpha and hope people remember that :)

Defiantly excited
  • MolsterMolster Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 12
    What's with the do t rush posts? It's an alpha, there's no reason for them not to release a buggy build. As long as it has basic flying, I'm ready
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 107
    Oh man I forgot the Alpha is coming this month, can't wait!
  • asablaasabla Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 3
    I'm really psyched about this. Hopefully they will deliver an experience similar to my expectations (anything remotely close to Freelancer in the terms of flying and visuals I will certainly be pleased).
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Moderator Posts: 92
    Stay tuned for more info after GDC guys, that's all I can say for now :)
  • MolsterMolster Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 12
    Thanks Snoop!
  • GkarGkar Member, Common Beta Backer ES1, Collector Beta Backer ES1 Posts: 22
    edited March 2016
    Sorry to bother with my question that maybe have a reply somewhere ... but Have you plan to include Linux os in Alpha ? (it will help me to decide which version i could buy).

Best regards,
  • RezRez Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Rogue Posts: 12
    I don't think the current licensing differentiates between platform.
  • Ezechiel LydianEzechiel Lydian Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 3
    Gkar said:

Sorry to bother with my question that maybe have a reply somewhere ... but Have you plan to include Linux os in Alpha ? (it will help me to decide which version i could buy).

Best regards,

don't know where i read this but only PC will be supported for alpha.
  • acecomacecom Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 7
    march Ends in 3 days .... 3 day to Alpha?
  • RezRez Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Rogue Posts: 12
    Nope. Now end of April.
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 107
    Nope they decided to delay to add polish to an alpha product and keep us denied during the phase that is generally meant for adding content and not polish. I will probably just stop wasting my time until they decide to send out the emails of 'hey alpha backers, we finally deem the ALPHA worthy of letting you play! Here is your copy! Oh also beta will be in like a week, because, reasons!'

Its kind of annoying that the press has gotten to play more of this than the people that backed them, especially those of us that wanted alpha access.
  • RaptorAlphaRaptorAlpha Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 67
    It's called game development dude. Don't harsh their mellow.