When the pre-order key arrive?

Yuichiro1Yuichiro1 Posts: 2Customer
It have been three days after I pre-ordered GOG key, is the system slow right now? or I should wait until the release date? I couldn't find the answer at FAQ so I'm posting here.
Of course, I checked spam mail and social section and promotion section...

Comments

• ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 372Administrator
    As the product description reads: Get your digital Game Copy DRM-free
    distributed via GOG on 09/14/16! ;)
  • Yuichiro1Yuichiro1 Posts: 2Customer
    edited August 2016
    gotya! thank you!
    I was confused because FAQ's question about key only talk about how often you guys are sending keys.
    anyway, keep up the good work! there aren't many good space combat flight sim with beautiful graphic like that, I'm really looking forward to play your game!
  • Pierre-YvesPierre-Yves Posts: 2Customer
    Hello,

What I don't understand though is if I bought the game on the web site here, why I did not get any information on how the download will be proceed. For example will I need to create a GOG account? Am I suppose to receive an email from them with a CD-Key or a place to Download the game? At what time is it going to be available?
  • Pierre-YvesPierre-Yves Posts: 2Customer
    Oh also why there is no "My account" button on this web site? Why I need to go through my email I got when I bought the game? 0.0
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 1Common Backer
    It's September 14. Where is my key?!
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 925Moderator
    It should go out in a few hours. However, don't expect the game to be available for download before 10:00 am PST / 19:00 CET.
  • Wow.. that late? Almost the 15th in europe. And 15th in some parts. Why so late? Is it because of gog/steam/both?
    Really put janks in plans here..
    The general release date for most games on Steam is 10:00 am PST
  • Yeah. But you arent most games. You are great! Its really a first world problem having to wait for the kids to go to sleep first. ;)
    Will it be same time on GOG since I bought the early GOG access?

Cheers
  • IngoIngo Posts: 3Customer
    Ehm, on Steam its available and I pre-ordered here and still waiting for a key? What's going on?
  • DainchiDainchi Posts: 2Common Backer, Customer
    edited September 2016
    Same here, still waiting for a key. Nothing in Spam or Promotions.

EDIT: Welp, looks like I somehow managed to misspell my email.
  • SaloriusSalorius Posts: 32Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space God
    Hello to all,
    do we backers need to do something special to get the key ? So far I have not received anything...?
    @Salorius : It seems like you are an Alpha backer, so you already should have a key and won't be needing a new one. Or did you never receive a key? You should have gotten one months ago.
  • SaloriusSalorius Posts: 32Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space God
    @ andi ahhhh. got it. Thought that the old keys are replaced by new ones...
    Sorry, my mistake! :#
  • zuluomegazuluomega Posts: 1Customer
    hello all,
    just wondering if I missed something since I haven't received a key yet
  • AkikazeAkikaze Posts: 1Customer, Collector Beta Backer
    I never recieved a key or anything of the kind.....
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 372Administrator
    @zuluomega and @Akikaze : I've just resent your keys via PM.
  • ExergiExergi Posts: 1Member
    I emailed to [email protected] about that i cant find a key that would have been emailed to me, i have been sick for some time so i wanted to try now that i am able. How long does it it usually take for an answer?
    Exergi said:

I emailed to [email protected] about that i cant find a key that would have been emailed to me, i have been sick for some time so i wanted to try now that i am able. How long does it it usually take for an answer?

I've seen that support already wrote you, but just in case, check your PM for the key.